BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

About Me

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am 33 years old and a SAHM to 2 littles. I have a son who is 3.5 year and a daughter who is almost 2. They keep me busy all the time. I am also married to my wonderful DH. We have been married for 5 years come April 12th.

My favorite hobby is cross stitching. I have been stitching for 18 years. In just the pass few years I have discovered all the wonderful designers, fibers, fabric, embellishments, etc. I love stitching on hand dyed linen/evenweave. I use mostly hand-dyed threads such as Crescent Colours, GAST, WDW, Thread Gatherer. Once in a while I will use DMC.

I love stitching anything Halloween/Autumn related, anything with flip flops and anything seasonal. I am just getting into stitching more Quaker Motifs.

Some of my favorite designers are Bent Creek, Lizzie Kate, Mosey N Me, Little House Needleworks, Country Cottage Needleworks, Plum Street Samplers, Shepherd's Bush, and Raise the Roof.

That's it for now. Would love to stitch a little bit before bed. Will post again soon

1 comments:

Petra said...

April! I know you - so nice to see you blogging! Look forward to reading your blog and seeing some stitching pics...
:)
Petra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...