BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Do You Think I Love Halloween?

Hi,
I have been stitching up a storm this last week and also have been doing some finishing.  Here is what I have been doing.  I think we are finally getting over the sickness that has been going through this house.  We have all had our flu shots now and I hope that will help ward some of this stuff off.  Though, I have to worry about strep throat right now, as it is going through my son's school.  I am already looking forward to Spring and Summer and having these sickness be gone.

I will be back on Sat. with an update on Something Wicked from LA D DA.  It sure is a fun stitch.  I hope to have it done by Halloween, as my mom is coming to visit and I would like to send it back with her, to have it framed at my framer's.


Designer:  The Cricket Collection
Chart:  Scary Corns
Fabric:  Piece of Purple linen from stash
Threads:  DMC
Finished into a frame


Designer:  Shepherds Bush
Chart:  Halloween Grins
Fabric:  What Chart called for
Threads:  WDW, GAST, CC
Finished as a pillow


Designer:  Shepherds Bush
Chart:  Witch's Treat
Fabric:  10ct. black Tula
Threads:  WDW, CC, GAST
Finished as a pillow


Designer:  CindyMae Designs
Chart:  Quaker Bat
Fabric:  36ct. Angel Hair linen from WDW
Thread:  Blackbird from CC
Started:  10/19/09
Finished:  10/20/09
Don't forget to hop on over to Missy's blog at http://www.deepinsidemissy.com/ for her 13 Days of Halloween giveaway

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love all your finishes April! You are a wonderful stitcher. Happy Halloween to you and your family. Have fun!

Kay said...

Beautiful stitching! You have outdone yourself this month!

Monica Moura said...

Great works!!! Congrats!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...