BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snowman/Christmas Ornament Exchange

Hey All,

I have been thinking and would love to do an ornament exchange with my blogger friends.  This would be for a stitched ornament only (no extras) and can be finished anyway you would like.  If you are interested, please email me at itsjustapril@gmail.com.  I will exchange with the first 3 emails I get.  Please let me know if you would like a Christmas ornament or a snowman ornament.

Don't forget to see my post below about the GIVEAWAY.  You have until Oct. 31st. to enter.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Maggee said...

Pick Me!! I would enjoy stitching with & for you April!

Hugs,

Maggee

Myriam said...

OK pour un échange....avec beaucoup de kms ( je vis en Belgique!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...