BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

February Goals

I forgot to post my January goals, and since we are now at February 6th, I should post my February goals.

Here they are:
Start Pinkeep Exchange
Start Arbor Day Exchage
Stitch up Fair & Square Blocks
Stitch up 2 more Valentine ornaments
Pull threads and posssibly start Carriage House Samplings AlphaBlocks
Stitch on 2 RR and get them in the mail
Mail Red Exchange
Stitch February Block on Mosey N Me Monthly Piece

I didn't relaize how long the list got.  But at least the RRs will stitch up in a few hours and the Mosey N Me block is small, so I think it is doable.

Off to stitch on a Pine Mountain Valentine piece.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Great Feb goals. I am not making Feb goals as I have family coming to stay later in Feb.

Robin said...

OMG! Your goals overwhelmed me. I have a much smaller goal....to stitch an average of an hour each day! At that rate it is no wonder I don't have a goal list like yours. Will be watching to see your progress.
Robin
http://stitchingwitch.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...