BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Have Been Stitching

Hi,

I know it has been awhile since I posted any stitcihng finishes, but I have been stitching and have lots to share.  I also received a couple of exchanges and will share them also.  Tell me what you think.  I love to get comments.

I don't know why this picutre is sideways,  This is Walking on Eggs from Shepherds Bush.  It was a fun, quick stitch.  I love stitching Shepherds Bush kits and charts.  They are so much fun.

Shepherds Bush Wishing Ewe a Merry Christmas.  This is a freebie from a few years ago that I got at my LNS.  I love the little sheep charm that is on it.

I received this beautiful pinkeep from Courtney as part of the Arbor Day Exchange at the Holiday Exchanges blog.  I love the colors in the piece.  The beads around the edge match the colors in the piece Perfectly.  Thank you so much Courtney.  I love it!

These adorable squares came from Paula.  She was my partner in the F&S Round 18 exchange.  I am going to fnish them into a pinkeep.  Thank you so much Paula.

This is Spooktecular Pumpkin from Blackbird Designs.  It will be finished into a stocking as soon as I find time to do it.

Candy Corn Stocking from Blackbird Designs.  Another that will be finished into a stocking when I find time!

Finally, this is cute little bunny is from the spot of Spring leaflet from The Prairie Schooler.  It is just adorable.  It was so much fun to stitch.

That's all for now.  I have to go work on laundry, fold some clothes, mark a bunch of stuff for a garage sale and color with my daughter. 

Until Next Time,
Happy Stitching

4 comments:

Karen said...

You have been stitching! And you received some wonderful exchanges.

Brigitte said...

Great pieces. Particularly the little PS bunny. So sweet.

Christine said...

I just recently purchased the spring pamphlet from Prairie Schooler and love the bunnies! Congrats on finishing your first one.

trillium said...

Is the Arbor Day a freebie? Visit my blog today for an Earth Day Giveaway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...