BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Goals

Hi All!  Sorry I haven't posteed anything lately.  With the kiddos out of school, we are keep very busy and I havent had much time to post.

I decided to get back into posting and I am starting with my goals for August.  Here they are!

1.  Finish a Model
2.  Stitch 3 Christmas ornaments
3.  Sweeping Cobwebs Sampler from Prairie Schooler
4.  Stitch 3 Halloween smalls.
5.  Start the Halloween Aprom from  CEC

I think that is a great list.  Lets see what I can do.

I will be back in a  day or two with some of my stitching finishes.

Until Then
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Great goals! You'll needles will be smokin'! Can't wait to see the goodies as you finish them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...