BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Fly By Post

Good Morning!  Don't have alot of time, as I have to get the kiddos ready for school, but I wanted to share my picture of No Peeking.  I finished the stitching on it last night.  I hope to get it completely finished off and on the tree in the next few days.

No Peeking is from an old Better Home & Gardens Christmas Cross Stitch Book.  It was alot of fun to stitch and No Peeking fits my kiddos so well.  Please let me know what you think!

Sorry for the wrinkles, I was so happy to have finished stitching it, that I couldn't wait to take a picture. :)

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

very cute! i love doing old pieces that no one else is stitching.

Lana said...

Soooo cute!!! I love it! It will look beautiful on your tree! And like Blue Star Stitcher, I also love doing old projects that on one else is doing!

Melanie said...

Super cute!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...