BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Zip, Nada, Nothing

That is what I have to share in pictures tonight.  Since my parents are visiting, not much stitching has been going on.  It has been go, go, go.  I am looking forward to a bunch of stitching time this weekend.  The one great thing is my mom loves to sew, so she has been sewing some ornaments for me from some things I had stitched earlier this year.  I hope to have a tree next year that is all stitched ornaments, and with me being able to stitch them and my mom sew, it looks like that will happen!

I am planning to do some stitching tonight though, so I will have some pictures to share tomorrow.  I am going to start You'd Better Be Good from SamSarah.  I am doing the Santa face first.  I think it would look really cute small and then finished as a flat fold ornament to put on the tree.  What is everyone else stitching on?  I love to be enabled, enough though I have enough to last a life time.

I am off to stitch!

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...