BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, January 4, 2013

1st Finish of 2013

Happy New Year everyone. I hope the Holiday Season was wonderful for everyone.

I am happy to have my first finish of the year. I am taking part in a Halloween monthly SAL and this is my piece.

The designer is Plum Street Samplers and the pattern is Stranded Jacks. This is one of five patterns. I used 36 ct. Linen and mixture if WDW, CC and GAST threads. I loved each stitch of this piece. I am really looking forward to stitching the other four pieces soon.





Have to run to the doctor. I have been having a stabbing pain in my ear and my jaw and cheek have been hurting when I open it for a few days, so i am thinking either an ear or sinus infection.

Until next time
Happy Stitching

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

feel better. real pretty.

Faye said...

Very cute!!!! Can't wait to see it in person..... Hope you got one meds at te drs.....ouch!

Catherine said...

Hope you feel better! Love that piece ~ when I saw that chart, that one was my favorite!

Myra said...

Fabulous finish! Hope your pain goes away and you feel better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...