BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

I can't believe it has been over two months since my last post.  Time sure has flown by.  I guess that is what happens when you decide and start homeschooling your kids.  It is a lot of work and time in my part, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I wish I would have homeschooled from the beginning.


I haven't been doing mich stitching, but decided that was going to change with the New Yeat.  I am learning that I need my time and my hobby, otherwise I am unhappy and you know if mom is unhappy, everyone is unhappy.  I am going to make this the year if stitching from stash.  I joined Mel over at Epic Stitching with her challenge.  We can only spend $25 dollars a month in stash. I know that is going to be hard for me, but this way I will get some of the charts that I bought years stitched, hopefully.

Don't want to be to long winded, so I will share a picture if my new start for January 1st.  Below is the start of Walt the Malt.  It was designed by Cherrywood Studios and can be found in the JCS 2008 Christmas Ornment Magazine.  I am using a scrap of fabric from my stash and changed the colors to what I have on hand.  
Unit Next Time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Lana said...

That's a great idea to homeschool! But you do need " me time" too! Good luck with stitching this year! Love the new start! Can't wait to see more! Welcome back! Happy 2014!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...