BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, June 27, 2014

June SFS

Happy Summer!  I hope everyone is having a great summer and getting lots of stitching in.

I am happy to say, I have been stitching. My stitching mojo finally returned, so I put it to good use as you can see below.

Notforgotten Farms free chart from her blog.  I used a combination of DMC and GAST threads.


School for Little Witches by the Little Stitcher.  35ct fabric and a combo of DMC and GAST threads.


The piece on the left is by Shelly Austen, called Jack in the Boot.  I love the play on words on this piece.  The one on the left is Sew Paris from IStitch.  I  couldn't pass finally stitching one up as I love all things to do with Paris.


My purchases for the month are as follows.  The Primitive Hare Early Witches Mystery Halloween SAL for $15.90.  You can see my small start of it on the right.  The other purchase was Notforgotten Farms Hallowe'en Queen with fabric and DMC for $27.81.


All in all it was a great month. I am just hoping I can keep up the mojo and do the same for July.


Until Next Time
Happy Stitching


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Annette-California said...

Awesome Beautiful stitching! Lovely new charts. Happy to see your stitching mojo is back:) love Annette

Rosemary said...

What great work you're doing, no surprise there, I've had a lapse of the stitching mojo myself and just started getting back into it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...