BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Smalls SAL

I know I am cutting it close, but I finally finished the Stitching in my small for the month.  I stitched up Vintage Witch from The Little Stitcher.  It is a free chart from her blog.  I used a piece of fabric from my stash and my daughter choose the thread, which is Old Purple Paint from GAST.  I loved the way it turned out.  Now to send it to my finisher for her to work her magic.


Now to decide what I am going to stitch for my March Smalls SAL.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Deb said...

Nice finish!

Heather said...

Great work! I really love that witch face. I've added it to my to do list. ;)

Marexstitch said...

Looks great. I also have to add this one to my to do list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...