BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, March 27, 2015

March Stitch from Stash

Hard to believe another month has gone by.  The good thing about this month though, it is finally SPRING!  Yea!


Here are this months figures:
  Month:  March
  Start:  $51.74
  Spent:  $27.73
  Earned:  $6.00
  Carryover:  $30.01

I was able to get a little stitching done this month.  These were all free charts that I had in my stash.  I was organizing my free charts and came across these three little beauties, so had to stitch them up for Spring.  I do know the little chick that says Peep is a free chart from The Prairie Schooler, but the other two I am not sure about.  Sorry.

I did purchase a chart from Stacy Nash that I had been eyeing.  I got Thistle & Spells Pinkeep with fabric and threads. Someday I will get it stitched.

Time to get some homeschooling done.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Esmeralda said...

What a cute little bunnies
Look forward how you will finish them
Have a nice weekend

Lana said...

Cute finishes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...