BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, August 3, 2015

July Smalls SAL

Hello out there!  Boy, the summer is really flying by.  We are getting ready to start our 3rd year of homeschooling, but not until after my gallbladder removal surgery and Liam's 11th birthday.  It is so hard to believe that he will be 11 soon.


I didn't do much stitching last month, but did manage to stitch up Plum Street Samplers new free chart, Brew Ha.  I used a piece of fabric and threads from my stash.  It was such a fun stitch.  Now I just need to get the espresso button pins for it and get it finished.

Last night I started a freeHalloween freebie from Notforgotten Farms.   I am using a piece of fabric from Silkweavers Fabrics, it is a solo.  Then am using DMC and WDW threads. When I am done stitching I will post the colors I used. 
 
Need to make supper for the family. 
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Lana said...

I love Brew Ha! Super cute!!

Pull the other thread said...

Great stitching on two fabulous projects.

Annette-California said...

Love Brew Ha! Seeing the pumpkin and being closer to September - Fall is getting closer. Prayers that your surgery is successful & wish you a well speedy recovery! love Annette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...