BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, October 4, 2015

September Smalls SAL

Hello all!  It has been a crazy month.  We are been in homeschool mode and have joined a co-op this year, which has been great.  The kids have already made some new friends.


But with the start of the new school year, I don't get to stitch as much, but I was able to stitch up this quick, little stitch from Country Rustic Primitives - Jenny Hoffman called I'll Get You My Kitty.  I used a piece of scrap fabric and DMC 310.

Have to run and finish planning our school week for this coming week.

Until next time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Barb said...

Nice to to "meet" you April, I am so glad I happened across your blog, I think I may have to order the Kitty one , I love Halloween charts and if you'd like a look at my blog I have my Halloween stitching up , I will be back to see what is next for me to drool over here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...