BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

December Smalls SAL

Hello!  I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year.  Ours was good with the exception of me getting sick. I had bronchitis and a sinus infection.  I have finally started to feel like myself again.  It sure sucked to be sick over the holidays.


I didn't get a lot of stitching done, but was able to stitch up this beauty.  The designs is from Hands on Design and can be found in this year's JCS ornament magazine.  I used fabric and thread that I already had in my stash. I love reindeer, so this was a pleasure to stitch.
Has anyone made any New Year resolutions when it comes to stitching?  I am going to try and stitch two Halloween and a Christmas small each month and the whatever might catch my attention.  Maybe I can try and get some of the kits done that I have got from the various clubs I belong to.  Guess we will see.

Need to go work on homeschool plans and make supper.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Blu said...

Lovely finish!
I have no stitchy resolutions except to stitch more (already failing). But my knitting resolution is to learn to make a hat, so we'll see how that goes.

CAESAR SHOP said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates

[-] Vimax
[-] Vimax Asli
[-] Vimax Canada
[-] Obat Vimax
[-] Pembesar Penis

Kaisievic said...

I am busy making lots of stitching plans, time will tell if they all come to fruition. I love your Christmas reindeer. So pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...