BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I really need to get better with posting to my blog. I am going to try and resolve to post at least once a week.

Since my last post I have finished Little House Needleworks Schoolgirl Lessons and am working on a freebie from Blue Ribbon Designs called Alphabet treet. I hope to finish that up today while watching the end of Survior and the Survior Reunion show.

Then I need to start on a couple of exchange pieces. I am excited about doing exchanges again. Stopped doing them as I had some problems on not receiving things or such.

I also hope to learn how to post pictures to my blog by the next time I post. I would love to see some on my stuff on the net.

I am off to stitch while my DH watches the kiddies for awhile.

Later

1 comments:

Angela said...

Hi April!

Glad to see your blogging again, would love to see some pics of your work. I know how you feel about exchanges going MIA, I have had that happen to me many times before as well. Looking forward to stitching for you for Fair Square exchange.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...