BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some Finishes & Exchange Pieces

Hi,

After some computer issues, I back finally and able to post a few pieces of some of my finishes and a few exchange pieces I have received.

The first picture are the squares I received from Pokua. They are very pretty and the picture does not do them justice. This is a Halloween piece I stitched from Blackbird Designs from their Trix or Treat booklet. It was alot of fun to stitch and I can't wait to finish it into a pillow.


This is another piece I stitched that is from Blackbird Designs that is also in their Trix or Treat booklet. I am going to finish it into a small Halloween stocking and put some candy in it.

If you couldn't tell, I was in a Blackbird Design kick for a little while. This is also from their Trix or Treat booklet and will be made into a pinkeep.


These squares were from Karen and were part of the F&S Exchange 4th of July Round. She stitched me a Shepherd's Bush Deisgn. I love it.



Finally, last, but not certainly least, this is a Just Nan piece that I received in an exchange from the Hooked on Exchanging blog. Caroline stitched this for me and she did a wonderful job. The inside have lavender in it and smells wonderful. Thank you so much




That is all for now. My family and I have a wedding on the 4th of July to attend and the rest of the time I am going to spend stitching. I will post pictures of what I worked on on Monday.
Until then
Happy Stitching














1 comments:

Faye said...

All of these look so great! I especially love that lovely SB piece you recieved. Nice photos on your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...