BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Received a Package

Today I received my Christmas in July package (Hooked on Exchanging Blog) from Sadie. She stitched me a small christmas piece by Little House Needleworks. I love it. She did a wonderful job on it. My son has already asked me to make the Santa kit for him, and I will do the dog for my daughter as she loves dogs.

On the stitching front, I am stitching on a quaker house as part of a summer house exchange and a Stitcher's Sampler from the designer The Stitcherhood. I will both pictures of both as soon as I can.

The family and I are off on vacation on Friday afternoon. I am excited. We are off to see panda bears and mountains and what ever else on the way.

Until next time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Faye said...

What a lovely exchange! All the items are great and the stitched piece is very nice!!

Sadie said...

Hi April, I'm glad you liked the exchange :-)
Happy Christmas in July!

Babs said...

Nice exchange.

Btw, I love your halloween things :D

Greetings, Babs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...