BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Received a couple of wonderful packages & a couple of WIPS

Hi,

Here are a couple of my WIPS and a couple of exchanges I received.

The first picture is a WIP of mine. It is called Pumpkin Patch by Prairie Schooler. I am stitching it 1 over 2 on 36ct. Parchment from WDW. I am using the recommened DMC floss. It is a really fun stitch.


This is Boo by Charland Designs. It is from last year's JCS Halloween magazine. I am stitching it on 32ct. linen call Boo from Dying 4 U. I am using DMC Black and will use white for the eyes. It is also really fun to stitch and stitching up really quickly.

I received these squares from Jill as part of the Fair & Square Blog. Jill did a wonderful job stitching. She read my blog that I loved Halloween and I was able to take this out my to do pile. But have already added something to that pile in its place. Thank you so much Jill. It is truly wonderful.


This exchange is from Faye as part of the Hooked on Exchanging blog. She stitched and finished a wonderful piece for me from Lizzie Kate. It already has a special place in my basket that I keep all my exchanges in that I receive. Faye also made me a cute scissor fob, which is going on my scissors tonight, as I am always losing them. She also sent a charm, some patriotic ribbon, a piece of 28ct. linen, some red linen and summer stickers. Thank you so much Faye. It is beautiful.


It is wonderful to see all the wonderful, talented stitcheres that are out there. Let's all keep sharing our love of stitching with everyone we can.
Until next time....
Happy Stitching










1 comments:

Faye said...

Glad you received the package! I thought the charm added to the stitched piece...And the beaded fob was fun to make for you as well!~ Enjoy, Faye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...