BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

What I Have Been Up To

First of all, let me say sorry since is has been awhile since my last post. I am going to try and get better and update my blog at least 3 times a week with my stitching and family.

Here is what is going on with the stitching. I am stitching the skelton from Prairie Schooler new leaftlet Boo to You. Hope to finish it up tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Here are some finishes:

Halloween Alphabet
By Shepherd's Bush
It is a complete kit that also includes the mat and is
only available from Shepherd's Bush
It is hard to tell by the picture, but
the frame is an old time looking green
Haunted House
Prairie Schooler
Boo To You Leaflet
32ct. WDW Parchment
Using recommend DMC floss
Started: August 14th, 2009
Finished: August 17th, 2009

Pretty Wicked Kit
Just Nan
The kit is from last year and came with the
pattern, frame and mat.
Stitched on R&R purple fabric
Used recommened DMC Floss



Sorry for the sideways picture
Blackbird Designs
from their Trix or Treat leaflet
pattern called Trix or Treat
Stitched on 32ct lambswool
Used GAST
Finished as a pinkeep



Again sorry for the sideways picture
Monsterbubbles
Batty
2008 JCS Halloween Issue
Not sure of the fabric
Used recommened DMC Floss
Finished as a pinkeep


Until next time
Happy Stitching











6 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Wow! I'm so not talented in such a way. I'm amazed at what other people are able to to with a needle and thread!

Sharon said...

They look wonderful! Such great finishes!

TammyK said...

Love all of your cross stitch projects. Great job! :o)

Michele said...

very nice finishs! I love the two pinkeeps with all the beads! fun fun fun!

Karen said...

Love all of your finishes. Especially love the SB piece...very pretty.

MarchAnn said...

Everything is soooooo cute great stitching. I love the BAT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...