BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Halloween Stitching

Hi,

Here are some of the things I have been stitching on. I really want to go and stitch, so I will be back in the next day or two to add pictures.

Here is some of the Halloween Stitching I got done in the past week. All need to be finished off, except Hocus Pocus which is already a pillow.

Designer: Cross Eyed Cricket/The Cricket Collection
Pattern: Hollow (Free Chart from their website)
Stitched on: WDW 30ct. Guacamole line
Floss: DMC


Designer: The Prairie Schooler
Pattern: Boo To You/Skelton
Fabric: 30ct. Straw linen by WDW
Floss: DMC
Designer: Bent Creek
Pattern: Witchie (small zipper kit)
Fabric and floss included in kit


Designer: The Prairie Schooler
Pattern: Boo To You/Cat
Fabric: 30ct. Straw linen by WDW
Floss: DMC


Designer: Pine Mountain Designs
Pattern: Hocus Pocus
Fabric and floss included in Kit
Finished as a pillow

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Your stitching and finishing is gorgeous! I love spooky stitching too! I can't wait to see pics of your list here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...