BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Looky, Looky

Hey Everyone,

Been stitcihng on a couple of Halloween things and thought I would share pictures and here they are Lizzie Kate
QuickStitch Halloween
Recommended Fabric
Threads are CC, WDW and GASt
CindyMae Designs
Quaker Witch Hat
Misc. piece of 40ct. from my stash
Thread: CC Rainy Day
This is my exchange from Lorna from the
Lizzie Kate Exchange Blog I
belong to. Lorna did an wonderful job
and this is how I feel most of the time.
I would rather stitch than do housework.
Thank you so much Lorna for the wonderful
pillow. It already as a special place in my
basket that I use for exchange pieces.
I am stitcihng on a RR during the day and stitching Sue Hillis's Peace 2009 ornament from this year's JCS ornament magazine during the evening. I will post pictures as soon as I have them done.
Off to stitch.
Until next time


3 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oooo, lovely Halloween stitching! I can't wait to see how you finish them!

Your LK exchange is gorgeous, you lucky girl!

Jennifer said...

Hi April,
I love your Lizzie Kate piece! I am almost done your exchange! Keep up the great stitching

Cindy's Stitching said...

Really cute designs, love the pillow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...