BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

October Goals

On a bunch of the other blogs I read, the bloggers list their goals for the month, so I decided to give it a try and see how I do.

Here are my goals
  Finish stitching Pumpkin Patch from Prairie Schooler
  Make a good start on the 4 square chart on the Pumpkin Patch leaflet from Prairie Schooler
  Stitch Shepherd's Bush Christmas ornament from this years JCS ornaament issue
  Stitch LA D Da's Christmas ornament from this years JCS ornament issue
  Stitch a heart on the friendship RR I am doing
  Stitch Wicked free chart from Primitivebetty
  Stitch F&S Fall Squares

I think that is a great start.  I will post at the end of the month on how I do.

Until next time,
Happy Stitching

4 comments:

JillMN said...

Hi April,
I found that posting goals keeps me on track. I have had great success and I hope you do too! Good Luck and Happy Stitching :)

blue star stitcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blue star stitcher said...

Wow your going to have a busy stitching schedule this month! Good luck getting all those done.

Kathy said...

Good luck with your goals. You do some lovely stitching so I hope you can meet them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...