BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

Hey Everyone,

Not much going on around here.  The whole family has been sick. It started with Liam, then I got it and ended up on antibotics, which I just finished.  My DH came down with it when he got back from Miami and now Talia has it.  I have to take Talia to the doctor tomorrow morning, as she is not eating much and complaining that her ear and forehead hurt.  I think she either has a sinus or ear infection.

On the stitching front, not as much as I like going on.  I did finish Pumpkin Patch from Prairie Schooler and the Wicked free chart from Primitivebetty, but that is about it.  I will post pictures in the next couple of days, when everyone is feeling better.

I am off to stitch on Quaker Pumpkin from CIndyMae Designs.  I am hoping to finish it up tonight.

Until next time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oooo, no fun when the colds & flu start getting passed around. I hope everybody feels better quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...