BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Startitis

Hey,

Well, I have been having startitis lately and started something new last night.  You can see the before and after pictures from last night's stitching.  It is so much fun to stitch, that I just might be able to keep on with it until it is done.  It is really stitching up faster than I thought. 

I think after this is finished I should go through my WIPs basket and finish stitching up some things.  It is really, really full.  I won't tell you how much things are in there and you can't make me. 

I have to get the kiddos some breakfast and then take DH to the doctor.  He has had a nasty cold for over a week and now he says his lungs feel heavy.  Time to get checked out my love.



Chart:  La D Da Something Wicked
Fabric:  36ct linen Havana from WDW
Threads:  DMC
Started:  10/16/09
Finished: 

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Karen said...

Very nice start. Love this design and I love the fabric color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...