BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

More Exciting Items

Hi again,

I forgot to share pictures of a exchange piece I received and a couple ot things I finished stitching.  So, here they are.


Designer:  CindyMae Designs
Chart:  Quaker Pumpkin
Fabric:  36ct. Angel Hair from WDW
Thread:  WDW Pumpkin


Designer:  Prairie Schooler
Chart:  Pumpkin Patch
Fabric:  36ct. Angel Hair from WDW
Thread:  DMC
Started:  3/09
Finished:  10/09


Designer:  Primitivebetty
Chart:  Freebie called Wicked
Fabric:  Unknow
Thread:  DMC 310
Started:  10/13/09
Finished:  10/14/09


Designer:  BlueRibbon Desings
Chart:  Freebie called Noel
I received this from Jeanie as part of the F&S Round. 
She did a wonderful job and I am going to finish
it as an ornament and it will have a special
place on my Christmas tree this year.

That's it for now.  I need to take DH to the doctor in a few minutes.  So I have to get myself and the kiddos ready to go.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Danielle said...

All of your finishes look great! I am seeing that Wicked freebie done everywhere! I may just have to stitch it myself. Hope DH is feeling better soon.

Jennifer said...

Love your pumpkin patch finish April! Just got that chart so it is on my list of P.S. charts to finish. It was hard to obtain the chart as it is already out of print. Glad you liked your ornament. Hope everyone is feeling better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...