BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, November 2, 2009

November Goals

I didn't do to good with my October goals, so I am going to give this a try again  in November and see if I can do better.  Here are my stitching goals for November.

1. Finish Off The Deep End by Raise the Roof
2. Finish Shepherd's Bush ornament from this year's JCS ornament issue
3. Stitch Prairie Schooler Free Chart from her website twice
4. Finish Spooky Halloween Tree from The Trilogy
5. Start & Finish Frank N Boo from Bent Creek
6. Stitch another Christmas ornament of my choosing.
7. Stitch heart on RR

I better get started if I want to get these goals completed.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Myriam said...

Any one program! Bravo!

drea_dear said...

April, thank you so much for the needlebook! I've posted a note on TTE2, also, but I wanted you to know how much I appreciate it. He's so cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...