BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Couple Of Small Finishes


Hey,

Sorry it has been awhile since posting.  With the holidays fast approaching, time is just flying by.  I do have a couple of little finishes to share.  I have a couple of other ones, but can't share them yet as they are for exchanges.

Designer:  Prairie Schooler
Chart:  Free chart
Threads:  DMC
Fabric:  28ct. natural Lambswool


Designer:  Just Nan
Chart:  Winter
Threads:  DMC
Fabric:  32ct. blue fabric (whatever chart called for)

The Just Nan piece has a fabric to go into, but haven't gotten it in there yet.  I have to run.  Need to take my daughter to preschool and then off to my son's school to work in their copy center for a couple of hours.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...