BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Praire Schooler Finshes

Hi again.  I am in huge Prairie Schooler kick right now.  I have finished stitching tow more of her little free charts and here they are.  They are both stitched on 28ct Lambswool using DMC threads.  I have started another one of her free chart. They are so much fun to stitch.  I have also been stitching on something else, but I can't show any pictures yet as they are models for CindyMae's Stitching. When the chart has been released I will post the models then.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching



5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Great little finishes, April. I love everything Prairie Schooler and they have such lovely ornament designs.

Carol said...

Very pretty finishes, April! Don't you love Prairie Schooler patterns?

Myriam said...

Prairie Schooler....great choice on the theme of Christmas!

CindyMae said...

Love em! They are great and just too cute!

Myra said...

Those are cute! I love Prairie Schooler things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...