BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Holidays

I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and spent some wonderful time with family.  I had a great Christmas with my family.

I have started to get myself organinzed for the New Year and started with my stitching.  As you can see on the left side of my blog I made a list of what I would like to stitch in 2010.  I know I won't be able to get everything done, but it is a place to start.  I still have more to add to the list, but am hoping that this will keep me on track and I can thin out some of my stash.  I also am going to continue doing a few exchanges and hope to do some model stitcihng for a deisgner too.

I was thinking of doing a giveaway of my charts when I am finished stitching them.  When I get them stitched I will post a picture of the chart and my stitched piece to my blog.  You will then have say 3 days to leave a comment and I will draw a winner.  I will mail anywhere.  What do you think.  I would love to hear from you.

I have to run.  Need to feed the kids and take our dog to training.  Will post again soon

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

5 comments:

Myriam said...

Your blog have a new look!!! Nice!
What a list for 2010! Are you sure to have time? Courageous April!

Blu said...

Wow what a massive to-do list for the next year!
I think giving away your old charts is a fun thing to do. (Hey, more stash is always good!)

Cindy's Stitching said...

sounds like a good plan.

Jackie's Stitches said...

That is a huge to do list! Do you mean stitch and finish or just stitch? I'll be interested in seeing how things go!

Brigitte said...

Oh wow, what a list! But isn't it great to do all this planning for a new year?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...