BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas & Halloween SALS for 2010

I have been busy getting everything together for next years stitching and I thought it would be fun to have friends to stitch along with.  I have decided to do a Christmas & Halloween SAL for next year.  For the  SALs we can stitch 1 ornament a month and finish it.  When it is stitched you can post it to the blog and receive a entry into the monthly drawing.  If the ornament is completely  finished you will receive 2 entries into the drawing and at the end of the month I will ranadomly drawer a winner from the entries for the Christmas ornaments and a winner for theHalloween ornaments.  The winner will receive a small prize from me then. 

If you are interested in joining me, please send me an email with your name, email, blog address if you have one and I will send you an invitation to join the blog.  Hope to have a great respond to this.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

CindyMae said...

I just joined a Christmas Designs SAL but what I will be stitching will fit into this SAL because it will be ornaments. So, if you don't mind what I am stitching is for 2 different SAL's I would love to participate. Not sure if I could do the Halloween monthly but could try!

purrple_paws said...

Hello :)
Just wanted to say that I think it's a wonderful idea and you should go for it. I'd love to join too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...