BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Stash For Sale

Hi All,

I have so much stash that I have decided to thin out what I know I am not going to stitch.  I have way to much to list, but would be willing to put together packages of like charts for you if you are interested.  I can do Christmas, Halloween, or a mix of charts and will also include different misc. threads and other misc items for stitching and sewing.  There will be 10-12 charts per package  All packages will be $20 which includes postage.  I can take Paypal, Cashier Check or well concealed cash

If you are inerested please email me at:  itsjustapril@gmail.com

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

CindyMae said...

If I only had money! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...