BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Easter Quaker Ornaments

Hi,

The chart has been released by CindyMae Designs, so I can now share the Easter Ornaments I model stitched for her.  They were so much fun to stitch and each of them stitched up in a few hours.  I finished them off to look like Easter Eggs.  Tell me what you think.  Did I do a great job.

I am stitching on another model for her, but can't share any pictures until it is published, but I will say it is another winner and a very fun stitch.


I have to cut it short as I have 2 sick kids at home that need attending to.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitcihng

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are lovely April!! I hope your little ones are better very soon.

Annie Bee said...

They look fabulous. Hope your kiddies are soon feeling better.

Irene said...

The are cute ! Hope the kids are feeling beter.

Blu said...

Cute finishes!
Hope the kids are better soon.

trillium said...

Where did you get the ornament tree??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...