BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Goals

Where did February go?  I can't believe tomorrow is already March.  I did get a couple of my February goals done.

For February I finished:
  The stitching on 2 RR
 Finished and mailed my Stitch Red Exchange
 Stitch and Mail my Fair & Square Blocks
 Stitched up 2 Valentine Ornaments.

MY MARCH GOALS
  Stitch and Finish Model for CindyMae Designs
  Stitch 2 St. Patricks Ornaments
  Pull threads and start CHS Alphablocks
  Stitch up a Halloween Ornament
  Start my pinkeep exchange piece
  start my Arbor Day Exchange piece
  Stitch and Finish my Winter House Exchange

If I could please ask you to keep my mother in your prayers I would greatly appreciate it.  She is having back surgury on Tuesday.  The surgury will last 5-6 hours and it is a very delicate procedure.  I will let everyone know on Tuesday when surgury is over and how it went.

That's all for now.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hope all goes well for your Mom's surgery!

Lisa said...

April,
I your mother is in my thoughts and prayers today. Take care!
Lisa D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...