BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Update on Mom

Hi All,

I asked in the last post for prayers for my mom and just wanted to give everyone an update.  her surgery was 7 hours long.  Every went well with surgery, but she is still in recovery.  The doctor said she would be in recovery 2-3 hours and then would be moved to her room.  She will be in the hospital 2-3 days.

If you could still continue with the prayers, I would greatly appreciate it.  She has a long recovery ahead.  She will be off work at least 3 months, but possibly more. 

Thank you to all for your continued prayers and I will keep you updated on my mom.

I do have some finishes to share, but will share them in another post in the next day or two.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Kathy said...

April.

I missed the orginal post on your Mom. I will definitely keep her in my prayers that she have a speedy recovery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...