BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

Happy Monday!  Where did the weekend go?  It just flew by and it sure didn't help that we had to spring ahead this last weekend.  That sure throws myself and the kiddos for a loop.  I so did not want to get out of bed this morning, but finally made it.

I have a ton of things to do today.  I help out in my son's classroom this morning, then lunch with a girlfriend and her son, grocery shopping, easter shopping and I am sure I am forgetting something.

Before I am off for the today, I wanted to share and exchange I received.  I was part of the LHN/CCN exchange from the HOE Blog and Natasha sent me this wonderful pillow.  She finished it into a wonderful pillow, (which she said was her first attempt at) and she did a wonderful job stitching and finishing it.  Thank you so much Natasha, I LOVE IT!  She also included a beautiful purple skein of floss, a plant stitch and a homemade card.  I was truly spoiled  I am sorry the picture is not the best, but I couldn't find the right lighting and I just had to share this.

I am off for the day.
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching



4 comments:

Karen said...

Cute exchange!

Natasha said...

Thanks for taking part in the exchange. I enjoyed stitching for you. :0)

只有這樣 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
trillium said...

The stitched piece is lovely. I like the plant marker.

Thank s for the cute Winter House pillow you stitched for me, April. It's going into my basket of smalls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...