BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

couple of exchange to share

Hi again.  I recently received a couple of exchange in the mail and want to share them with everyone!  Here they are.

This lovely pincushion is from Karin.  It was from an exchange that Becky held on her blog.  Sorry Karin that I haven't posted a picture sooner.  I love the piece and you finally is great.  Thank you so much for the wonderful pincushion.

This lovely box is from Lisa V. Lisa did an amazing job with the stitching and finishing.  Thank you so much Lisa.  It sits on my stitching table and holds my little scissors.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

what pretty pieces. they make you smile

Meari said...

The box is soooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...