BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy May!

Where has the time gone?  I can't believe it is almost the middle of May!  I have been busy stitching, reading and running around with the kiddos outside, when it is not raining. What has everyone else been up to?  Leve me a comment and let me know.  I love to hear what others are doing and stitching on!
I received this Pyn Keep from Ellen S.  It is from the HOE Early Xmas Ornie Exchange.  Ellen did a great job on the stitching and finishing.  It is to beautiful to put away, so I am going to leave it out all year round.  Thank you so much Ellen!  I love it.

Designer:  Brightneedle
Pattern:  Free Chart called Primitive Alphabet
Fabric:  Scrap from Stash
Threads:  WDW: Hosta, Curry and Sweet Pea
Started:  5/9/10
Finished: 5/10/10


This gorgeous flat fold comes from Jan.  She was my partner in the Spring Seasonal Exchange.  The designer is Shepherds Bush and she used DMC and JABCO buttons.  Thank you so much Jan.  It has a very special place on my TV cabinet.


Designer:  Primitive Needle
Chart:  Free Chart Primitive Witch
Fabric:  Scrap from stash
Threads;  WDW, CC, GAST

Designer:  Primitive Needle
Chart:  Free Chart called Wicked
Fabric:  40ct. Straw from WDW
Threads:  CC Belle Soie Silks
Started: 5/7/10
Finished: 5/10/11

That is for now! 
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching!!

8 comments:

Lana said...

I totally understand!!! One minute it was April 23rd,and I was wishing my mom a happy Birthday and then I blinked, and now it's the middle fo May!!! Love all the stitching! You have been busy, busy!!

Brigitte said...

Your Primitive Needle freebies look so great. Must be perfect for you as you love Halloween pieces, if I remember right.Both exchnage gifties are really beautiful, and perfectly finished. Enjoy!

Tricia T said...

April!!! I got my wonderful ornament from you last week when I was out of town. I love it! Thank you so much. This was my first cross-stitching exchange and I'm SO pleased with it! I've been browsing your blog. You have lovely work! I'd love to find a copy of the Shepherd's Bush "Wishing ewe a Merry Christmas" chart. I love cross-stitch patterns with sheep! :-)

Thanks again!

Tricia

Anonymous said...

april, You are the winner of my surprise. will you email me at klpich@aol.com...I need your mailing address.
thanks
www.robinpich.blogspot.com

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Hey April !!! This is April ! LOL I was wondering if you might know where I Can get those Primitive witch and Wicked charts? It there a site that has them. I love Halloween and those you stitched are great !!! Thanks...

Meari said...

Love the flatfold!

MaryT said...

Hello April beautiful stitching!

Berit said...

Love that "Wicked"! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...