BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Long Time

No Post!  Sorry I haven't been around to post sooner.  Now that the kids are out of school, we have been uber busy.  Friends, pools, sending time with grandma and grandpa and now getting ready to go to a family reunion this weekend.  Next week starts swimming lessons for both of the kiddos.  They are both so excited.  They love the water!

I have been doing alot of stitching at night, but just haven't taken any pictures of my stitching lately. I will post pictures of my stitching and pictures from the family reunion next week.

just wanted to let you know I was still around and will be back early next week to post pictures

Until Then
Happy Stitching!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...