BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sorry to have to do this!

Hey!  Just a quick post to say I am sorry that I had to change some of my setting for posting comments.  I was getting sick of tired and the spam I was getting for foreign CRAP!!

I hopw you all won't mind having to do word verification.  If it still keeps up, I will have to change it to review the comments before they are posted!

Again, sorry for having to do this.

Hope everyone is having a great summer and getting lots of stitching in!

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Christina said...

Hi April, I don't mind typing in a few letters if it means you stop getting the spam! Just to let you know I'm all set to post out our private exchange next week. I hope you like them as much as I've enjoyed stitching them!

Daffycat said...

I set up WV and STILL got spam and ended up having to moderate comments as well.

We will live through it, right?

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

I don't mind at all. I had to do that a while back. I set up WV and the china half nude person wrote me a message that said.. There are ways to get around it!! Made me mad, but I left WV up for awhile longer. I have removed it recently. If they come back I will go back to WV.. You have to do what you have to do... I will still comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...