BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pay It Forward

Hi,

I was picked by Alyssa at MyStitchingCorner01.blogspot.com to be one of her Pay It Forward reciepents and now I can Pay It Forward to you!   Here are the rules!

•Three participants (if there are more than three people looking to join in on the fun, I will draw three names Sunday October 31)


•The three people selected must host a PIF of their own

•I will send something handmade to the three participants sometime in the next 365 days ♥

You as a PIF participant will agree to:

Host a PIF on your blog inviting 3 participants to join your PIF to ..Pay it Forward

Does this sound like fun?  I have some great ideas already running through my head.

Leave a comment on this post if you are interested, and I will pick 3 people on Sunday, October 31.  Hope you will join in the fun!

2 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

Ooh this sounds like fun! I would love to participate.

amanda said...

I have already made one years ago and I think it is always kind receiving and sending gifts
Me too in
bye Amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...