BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Slowly Making Changes

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile.  I have been dealing with chronic sinus infections and just haven't felt like being on the computer much.  But since we are coming to the beginning of a new yaer, I am going to make changes to my blog. 

The first change you can see it the name of my blog.  I am a Wizard of Oz fan, so I wanted to include somethine from the movie into the name of my blog, hence where the OH My comes from.

I will be changing the background soon and also some other little things.  I have joined 2 challenges from next year.  I think i must be crazy, but maybe this way I willl get some things stitched that I have been itiching to stitch.  I joined the challenge where you will start a new project everyday from Jan. 1st-Jan. 15th 2011, then you try to finish them up during the year.  The other challenge is to stitch on 15 different WIPS and try to finish them during the year.  That is 30 new things I could get finished for my house next year.  I think I can do it.

I will post the lists for both challenges as soon as they are both done.  I have to run now, as the kiddos are hungry and I need to go make supper.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Tricia T said...

Yay, April! You can do it!!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...