BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

VALENTINE HOLIDAY by Birds Of a Feather

Hey All,

Sorry it has been awhile since I posted.  I have been getting our house ready to go on the market.  We are trying to sell and relocate to FL.  We are hoping all works out for us.  Now that the house is on the market, I am hoping to have more time to stitch and post on my blog.

I have a HUGE FAVOR PLEASE.  I have fallen in love with the pattern Valentine Holiday by Birds of a Feather.  It is discontinued and I can't find it anywhere.  Does anyone have a copy that they are willing to sell or let me borrow?  I will stitch it up right away and send it back right away and even include a little something extra for letting me borrow it.   If you do have it and want to sell or let me borrow, please leave me a comment here or email me at:  itsjustapril@gmail.com
I hope someone can help me out.  I just need to stitch this little cutie up.

Thanks so much
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...