BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Summer/4th of July Exchange

Hi,

Long time no post.  I don't know where the time is going, but it is sure flying by.

I was thinking since summer is right aroung the corner, it would be fun to do a exchange with some blogging friends.  We would stitch and finish a piece that is summer/4th of July related.  I am thinking a mail date of June 20th, which is the first day of summer, but am flexible with the date.

What do you think?  If you are interested, please leave a comment here with your email and I will be in touch with you to set it up.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi April

Can you let me have your e-mail addrress so I can sort out the BBD exchange. Thanks Michelle x
www.stitchcraftplace.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...