BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, July 1, 2011

July Goals

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't been around much. The 2 kida are keeping me really busy. Liam is doing karate and loving every minute. He can't wait until the. Liam is going in second gardeend of August so he can takehis firkaraTe test for hisred belt. Talia is busy with swim lessons and learning magic. We have even been to the pool a bunch. Unfortunately summer will be over before we know it and it will be back to school. Liam will be going into second and Talia is going into kindergarten. Where is the time going?

I have decided to start posting my monthly goals ain. Hopefully this will help me get back to posting on my blog again. Here are my goals for July.

1. Lets be Frank from VeeandCo
2. Lizzie Kate Autumn Alphabetat least half stitched.
3. Start Bent Creek Halloween mantle
4. Start Bent Creek Haunted House
5. One CEC Halloween Ornament

I will try and post progress photos mid month and at the end of the month.
Until next time
Happy Stitching

I think that is a great start since it is summer. O will try and post proge

1 comments:

Lana said...

Those look like some great goals!! Good luck with them!! and welcome back!! I was so happy to see you on my googlereader this morning when I signed in!! =) Those kids can sure keep a girl busy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...