BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Long Time & a Picture

Hi All, 

First let me say, I am so sorry I haven't posted in awhile.  It has been a crazy few months here.  Summer flew by and then before we knew it, it was time for school to start.  My son has started 2nd grade and my daughter started Full Day Kindergarten.  She is not sure of it yet.  She is always asking to stay home because she supposely doesn't like school.  I think it is just an adjustment.  She is not use to being away from me all day.  She did go to preschool, but that was only for 2.5 hours.  Does anyone have any suggestions of how to help her?

I have been stitching, just not sharing. I will get pictures of the items I have got stitched and share them next time.    I do want to share this picture though.  This is the piece I received from Lynn.  We were part of the Lizzie Kate Exchange Blog and she sent to me.  I couldn't get a good picture, but the pillow is beautiful in person.  It definately makes a great addition to my autumn basket.  Thank you so much Lynn.  I absouletly love it.



I have to cut this short.  Need to get the son ready for school.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching 

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Very cute!! :)

Lana said...

What a neat exchange gift!! That is really cute!! Glad your back, hope to see more of your stitching here soon!

Catherine said...

The beginning if the school year is always such an adjustment time!

Lovely piece you received - love the buttons!

Blu said...

What a lovely finish! Lynn did and awesome job. The buttons are really cool.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your stitching soon!

The Outgoing Introvert said...

That is adorable! Love IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...