BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1st Already

Really!! Where has the time gone since my last post?  It has been crazy here in Crazyville.  There hasn't been much stitching going on.  First, I had swelling of my tendons in my right wrist, so that made stitching almost impossible. With some rest, anti-inflammatories, and a wrist brace,  it is feeling much better.  Then I developed a sinus infection with a double ear infection.  After two weeks of antibotics, and other medications, I am feeling human again.

I have been telling myself for awhile I was going to blog every day and it never happened.  So, I went ahead and signed up for the December NaBloPoMo.  Please bear with me, while I get the hang of this blogging every day.

Until Tomorrow,
Happy Stitching

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...