BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

No Peeking

Sorry it's not the best picture, but here is the piece I am stitching on now.  It is called No Peeking and from an old Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Cross Stitch book.  I have loved this design since I saw it 2 years ago and have finally gotten around to stitching it.  I hope to finish it up tonight.  Just need to finish up the presents and stitch the Christmas tree.


My parents are coming to visit this weekend and will be here for 5 days.  I am hoping to get some of my older pieces I have stitched finished off.  My mom is a great sewer and loves to do this type of thing.  I need to learn how to sew, but I would rather stitch.  Does anyone else not like the sewing part like me?  Or am I the only one out there?  I see so many beautiful finishes on other blogs and think to myself I would love to be able to do that.  Maybe after the New Year I will take the plunge and learn to sew.  Anyone else want to learn with me?

I am off to stitch for the night.  Hope to be back tomorrow with a picture of No Peeking all stitched up.

Until Then
Happy Stitching

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...