BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

No Picture :(

I had every intention of finishing the stitching on No Peeking last night, but alas, it did not happen.  I got a few stitches put in, but not enough.  I am hoping I will have time to finish it up tonight and share a picture tomorrow.  Also trying to figure out what I will start next.  So many choices, so little time.

The DH and I took the kids to have Breakfast with Santa today.  The kids had a blast.  They got to have breakfast and have their pictures taken with Santa. They also had games with prizes for the kids and craft projects.  They made the cutest stocking using pom poms.  They also made wood wreaths and decorated them with sequins and other little do dads.  I will try and remember to take a picture and post it.

Hard to believe that 3 weeks from today is Christmas Eve.  Are you all done shopping yet?  I have two more presents to buy and I am done.  Then comes the undaunting task of wrapping them.  I hate wrapping.  Would someone like to come and wrap for me.  I can spare some stash for compensation :).

Until Next Time,
Happy Stitching

1 comments:

Robin said...

I always think I haven't bought enough until I start wrapping and then I think.....what was I thinking!!! Good luck with your wrapping. I am off on Friday and hope to start then.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...